There are many ways to get involved with the Dream Center:
- There are ministry opportunities for you to volunteer your time. Our community outreaches are the most popular way to get involved. This includes but not limited to reaching out to the local community to find the needs. We try to fill the needs as much as we can and refer out to other social services. Most importantly, we love on people as we build relationships with them. Please check out our programs page for more details.
- Join our team! We are looking for people that have the same kindred spirit of having a passion for ministry. If you have a specific God-given talent that will benefit the kingdom, then consider being part of our DREAM TEAM. We are always in need of volunteers for landscaping, mowing, carpentry, plumbing, electricians, administration, etc.
Please come to one of our Orientation meetings to become a volunteer with us. Check out the Calendar of Events for day & time of the orientation meetings.
- Become a partner or sponsor any of our outreaches or programs. If you own a business or you are the decision-maker at the company you work for that can sponsor one of our events, please contact us!
- Become a financial supporter. If you can support us financially, you will be sowing into good soil. Please check out our donate page for more details.
IN-KIND DONATION DRIVES
Get your church or company involved in a donation drive for the Dream Center. Here are some drives you can have:
- Canned Goods
- Diapers & Baby Formula
- Hygiene Items
- Paper Goods
WISH LIST GIFTS
DREAM CENTER CAMPUS-
- Cafeteria Equipment: Commercial cookware pots & pans, bakeware, Commercial equipment & supplies, Food prep tables & equipment, etc.
- Dorms: Heavy-duty washers/dryers, toilets, sinks, floor tiles, doors, windows, furnishing, etc.
- Misc: Golf cart, 3-wheel ADULT bicycles, 10-12 passenger vans, solar panels.
- Outreach Giveaways: Boys and Girls Bikes, Raffle Items (small appliances, gift baskets, etc.), Backpacks filled with soap, deodorant, wipes, razors, feminine products, socks, towels, snacks, bottled water, etc.
- Refrigerated Truck or Trailer: A truck or trailer that is refrigerated to keep perishable items cold until it can be distributed at the various outreach sites.
- Food Truck: Bread truck to be used for providing mobile groceries to families in need for our community outreaches.
To help out in any of the ways listed above please contact us by email; firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone; (409) 234-5255.