There are many ways to get involved with the Beaumont Dream Center:
- There are ministry opportunities for you to volunteer your time. The Adopt A Block outreach is the most popular way to get involved. This includes but not limited to reaching out to the local community to find the needs. We try to fill the needs as much as we can. Most importantly, we love on people as we build relationships with them. Please check out our programs page for more details.
- Join our team! We are looking for people that have the same kindred spirit of having a passion to love people. If you have a specific God-given talent that will benefit the kingdom, then consider being part of this team. Please check out our ministry team page for more details.
- Become a partner or sponsor any of our outreaches or programs. If you own a business or you are the decision-maker at the company you work for that can sponsor one of our events, please contact us!
- Become a financial supporter. If you can support us financially, you will be sowing into good soil. Please check out our donate page for more details.
WISH LIST GIFTS
DREAM CENTER CAMPUS-
- Landscaping Equipment: Tractor with bush hog, riding lawnmowers,trimmers, hedgers, wheelbarrows, rakes, push brooms, shovels, large trash bags, work gloves, outdoor plants, outdoor flowers, heavy duty garden hose, etc.
- Cafeteria Equipment: commercial size stove, commercial dish pit equipment, commercial cookware pots & pans, food prep equipment, commercial ice machine, etc.
- Dorms: Heavy-duty washers/dryers, toilets, sinks, floor tiles, doors, windows, furnishing, etc.
- Misc: Golf carts, 3-wheel ADULT bicycles, 10-passenger vans, solar panels
- Outreach Giveaway Bags: Backpacks filled with soap, deodorant, wipes, razors, feminine products, socks, towels, snacks, bottled water, etc.
- Refrigerated Truck or Trailer: A truck or trailer that is refrigerated to keep perishable items cold until it can be distributed at the various outreach sites.
- Food Truck: Bread truck to be used for providing groceries to families in need.
To help out in any of the ways listed above please contact us by email; email@example.com or by phone; (409) 234-5255.